An area of great power and energy; used for a variety of rituals, including the rain dance and ghost dance.
One of the most powerful holy grounds is the medicine wheel. These areas are a representation of the path an individual must walk in their life time. By standing on each of the spokes a man can understand what it is to walk another's path and fully appreciate all aspects of life and nature.
Historically, the most famous medicine wheel is found at Big Horn in Wyoming; it was the first to be created and was built on a ridge of Medicine mountain. People visited the site seeking harmony with the powerful spirits that inhabited it, searching for a greater understanding of the mysteries of mother earth.
- Level 2
- 4 Turns to Build
- 1500 Coin
- +3 Happiness (Lower Classes)
- +3 Happiness (Nobility)
- Converts the populace to Animism
- Spawns Shamans. Maximum Number: +1
- Recruitment Capacity (Units in Training) : 1
- Enables research of Riding the Winds
- Recruits basic infantry
- Requires Ancestral Grounds, Spirit of the Forest
- Enables Spiritual Circle