Basics at startEdit
- Protectorates – None
- Allies – None
- Trade Partners – Dagestan
- Enemies – Barbary States, Pirates
- Religion – Orthodox
- Government – Absolute Monarchy
- Ruler – Giorgi XI (King)
- Population – 526,280
- Prosperity – Destitute
- Prestige – Feeble
- Treasury – 7500
- Technology - None
- Missionaries – None
- Rakes – Agapios Andreoulakis (Tbilisi)
- Gentlemen – Konstantinos Pispini (Tbilisi)
- Starting Buildings – Military Governor’s Encampment
- Infrastructure – Not Developed
- Population – 526,280
- Wealth – 700
- Religion – Orthodox 90.0%, Islam 10.0%
- Starting Towns/Ports – Mingrelia Farmland (Peasant Farms), Dusheti Trapper Post (Not Developed), Suhumkale (School)
- Later Villages/Ports – Batumi (Port)
Georgia is bordered by Russia to the north, Dagestan to the east, and the Ottoman Empire to the south. It is also relatively close to Persia. Georgia is hostile to both the Ottomans and the Russians and may ally with Dagestan to invade either or both.
Georgia has the same roster as Poland-Lithuania, having access to Winged Hussars (although this is a rare occurence as these units may only be trained by Georgia if it captures Poland), Tatars, and Kalmuks.
Georgia is a country with a long history dating from the Middle Ages. It was annexed by Russia in the 19th century, but declared independence in 1918, following the Russian Revolution of 1917. It was annexed by the newly formed Soviet Union in 1921, but declared independence yet again during the collapse of the USSR in 1991. Georgia has retained its independence since, although it has tense relations with its Russian neighbor and went to war against Russia in 2008.
The US State of Georgia was named in no relation with the country, instead claiming its etymology from King George II of England.
- Technically there was no country named "Georgia" during the XVIII century. The Kingdom of Georgia existed from 1008-1490, after that it divided into three separate kingdoms: Kingdom of Kartli, Kingdom of Kakheti and Kingdom of Imereti.
- The flag used by Georgia is the flag of modern Georgia which is historical anachronism as this flag was adopted in 2004.
|Major Factions||Austria • France • Great Britain • Maratha Confederacy • Mughal Empire • Ottoman Empire • Poland-Lithuania • Prussia • Russia • Spain • Sweden • United Provinces • United States|
|Minor Factions||Afghanistan • Barbary States • Bavaria • Cherokee Nations • Courland • Crimean Khanate • Dagestan • Denmark • Genoa • Georgia • Gran Colombia • Greece • Hannover • Hessen • Hungary • Huron Confederacy • Inuit Nations • Ireland • Iroquois Confederacy • Italian States • Knights of St. John • Louisiana • Mamelukes • Mexico • Morocco • Mysore • Naples & Sicily • New Spain • Norway • Persia • Pirates • Plains Nations • Portugal • Pueblo Nations • Punjab • Quebec • Savoy • Saxony • Scotland • Thirteen Colonies • Venice • Westphalia • Württemberg|
|Other Factions||Powhatan Confederacy • Virginia Colonists|
|Unused Factions||Khanate of Khiva • Tuscany • Mecklenburg • Schleswig-Holstein • Swiss Confederation|